Digital Supply Chain Strategy Day has been created to solve some of the key challenges facing our members today. How do you create, plan and execute a Digital Supply Chain strategy? It is designed for members at all levels of the adoption roadmap with a tailored approach for each and every attendee.
Unique collaborative format
By joining our fully immersive Digital Supply Chain Strategy Day, you will learn from influential practitioners in our network who have led major Digital Transformation programmes, and collaborate with peers to create a personal action plan to move your project forward.
Our unique format is designed to maximise practical learning for all attendees by moving away from the conference format to a series of collaborative working sessions with fellow practitioners.
Who will attend?
The event is designed for Senior Supply Chain and Digital Transformation leaders, and will have a maximum of 40 attendees. Typical attendees will be Supply Chain Directors and Chief Digital Officers. By attending this event you will able to discuss and benchmark your digital supply chain strategy with representatives from:
DiSC attendees include:
9:00 - 9:30
Welcome and Introduction
9:30 - 10:00
Vision and Strategy: Translating digital vision into action
- The impact of digital strategies redefining an organisation’s direction of travel.
- The orchestration of digital strategy from ‘top floor to shop floor’.
- How to maintain relevance across the whole business.
10:00 - 10:30
Working Session: What are the top 3 barriers to moving to the next level?
- Round-table breakout groups with practitioners at similar digitisation maturity levels.
- Which approaches are being taken in different industries? Is there a commonality emerging?
- What are the key barriers which need to be overcome? What stands in the way of progression?
- Group feedback session with Q&A.
10:30 - 11:00
Refreshments: Networking session
11:00 - 11:30
Value: Digital innovation and how to gain faith that the value is there
- How to recognise the value of digital and measure ROI
- Understanding value potential across the whole organisation
- How is customer value changing and how does this translate into value to your organisation
11:30 - 12:00
Working Session: hypothesis generation- the current situation vs future expectation
- How is digitisation currently being managed and how is value measured?
- How will digitisation be managed in 3 years time and how will value be measured?
12:00 - 13:00
Themed Lunch Round Tables
- Vision/ strategy
- Change & Delivery
13:00 - 13:30
Practical supply chain innovation: New technologies
- What are the new trends and what is their potential?
- How to manage legacy and preventing a turbulent transition.
- Key risks in adoption of new systems and technologies.
13:30 - 14:15
Working Session: Delivering value or “keeping up with appearances”
- How to deliver change and genuinely digitise whilst appeasing board expectations
14:15 - 14.45
Change and Delivery: How to maximise the potential of people in the Digital Supply Chain revolution
- Does developing a digital supply chain equal an organisational transformation?
- How can leadership manage this shift in how their people will need to work?
- What are the attributes of a digital supply chain leader?
14:45 - 15:15
Refreshments: Networking session
15:15 - 16:00
Speaker Panel Q&A: Addressing your specific challenges and exploring the day’s key themes
16:00 - 16:30
Digital supply chain adoption and maturity: Is a pathway to progress emerging?
- PA Consulting present their findings and examine the key industry trends and what these suggest.
- What are the key decisions for continued development towards the digitally enabled supply chain?
16:30 - 17:00
Wrap Up Presentation
17.30 - 18.00
Drinks Reception: Power of Big Data and AI exclusive presentation.